• K-LOCK is a proven multi-purpose scaffold system which can be used for all forms of access and suffort
structures in the building and construction industries, shipbuilding, offshore construction and industrial
• SPEED OF ERECTION K-Lock provides major savings in erection and dismantling times thus minimizing
on site costs. When not in use, its modular construction ensures minimal space requirements for storage.
• SIMPLICITY K-Lock’s unique node point connection allows up to four horizontal members to be
connected to a vertical member in one single action – without the use of nuts and bolts or wedges. The
locking device is formed by two cups, a fixed lower cup which is welded to the vertical component at
pre-located intervals and sliding upper cup. The forged blade ends of the components in place and a
hammer blow then results in a positive rigid connection.
• VERSATILITY K-Lock is extremely versatile. It can be erected for straight, curved and circular configuration
for both access and support, and also for independent and mobile towers.
• STRENGTH Both vertical and horizontal members are manufactured from ø48.3 x 3.2mm high tensile
steel to British Standard 4360 Grade 50 (minimum UTS + 534 MPa).
• DURABILITY With no loose parts and with corrosion protection by hot-dip galvanising to British Standard
729, minimum thickness of the zinc coating is 85 microns.
• Conforms to BS1139 Parts 5, HD 1000, OSHA and Australian & New Zealand Standards.